1. Human beings are always being tempted by Evil and the Devil.
2. By eating the forbidden fruit their relationship with God is weakened and God’s trust in them has weakened also. After this they learn from their mistakes and will not do it again.
3. They can try not to do anything that would ruin their relationship with God which is basically the same as not sining and they would learn from their mistakes.
4. He can not control his anger and his Jealousy for his brother
5. He stopped the violence by punishing Cain and making him live with the guilt
6. I think his life should have been spared to save someone from killing him but his life should be punished and he should be made to live with the regret of killing his brother
New’s report on Caritas
Caritas is a world wide operation set up to help children and families less fortunate than us. Every day, Caritas Australia and their local partners are supporting people in need around the world. They assist the needy to break free of their chains of poverty and their lack of food. They help with stuff like:
– Responding to emergencies such as the current food crisis in East Africa.
– Implementing Disaster Risk Reduction strategies, particularly in the Pacific Islands, where villagers are experiencing rising sea levels.
– Helping farmers with sustainable agricultural practices, such as the Farmer Field School in Nepal.
– Building water catchments in regions like Ethiopia, so communities have access to fresh, clean water and are able to grow crops.
– Providing access to education and workshops in regions of South-East Asia, so vulnerable people can learn new skills.
– Training women in outback areas the skills they need for work and stuff they never learnt because they had no schooling
– Alleviating poverty in Indigenous Australia through projects in rural communities.
They rely on normal people like us to help with their endeavors and work through project compassion and donations and many other fundraising activities. Look how you can help with giving rural and indigenous areas hope and things to work with:
- $2 could provide Indigenous plants to regenerate 10 square metres of deforested community land in Bolivia.
- $10 could supply jerry cans for two families affected by natural disaster in Samoa
- $50 could engage an Indigenous person in 5-day community tourism training in Bolivia
- $100 could provide a bicycle for a field worker working with the disabled in Bangladesh
- $200 could provide training packs for 10 ‘street boys’ to learn organic farming in Papua New Guinea
1. No you can’t live the message of God and be rich because if you are rich then you haven’t given enough money to the poor. Most people that have a lot of money do the wrong thing with it giving the people that do do the right thing with it a bad look. Most of them also sin using the money taking elicit substances.
2. Bill Gates
Bill Gates has made a agreement to give away half of his money away to charity instead of keeping it like many rich people do.
3. Gina Rinehart
Gina Rinehart is the richest woman in Australia but instead of donating like Bill gates she keeps all her money for her business. This is not what jesus would do.
God’s love for us is eternal
Respect that God has for all humanity
Always care for each other
Creation is beautiful
Everything is beautiful that is natural because it was made in God’s eyes
My life is good because:
– I play sport
– I can use all of my lims
– I have lots of friends
– I go out on weekends
– I value the love and care that my parents and Family show to me
– I am faithful to the Church
– I have done all of my sacraments
– I go to church with my family
– I go to a good school
– I play many musical instruments