She is guilty for letting a break in happen
Latest Entries »
One day Johnny was in a shop. He had become angry by the stress in his life and he left after a argument with his Parents. While Johnny was at the shops his parents were out in the cold of the night looking for the lost son. When Johnny was in the shop he wanted to by something but he was 2 cents off. He was so hungry but the shop owner wouldn’t let him get it. As he was walking off a man robs the counter of the shop at gun point. The Thief gave Johnny his drink and walked off. As he walked out of the shop the shop owner screamed for someones help but Johnny just walked away.
The way the shop owner denied Johnny his drink was evil because he didn’t give a starving boy his drink because he was 2 cents off. Secondly the Thief robbed a shop which is someones way of life and in there long run could affect them greatly. Lastly Johnny didn’t help because of how mean and unsympathetic the shop owner was.
the Thief gave Johnny his drink because he saw someone in need. The Parents did the right thing by trying to comfort there child and also looking for him.
1. Human beings are always being tempted by Evil and the Devil.
2. By eating the forbidden fruit their relationship with God is weakened and God’s trust in them has weakened also. After this they learn from their mistakes and will not do it again.
3. They can try not to do anything that would ruin their relationship with God which is basically the same as not sining and they would learn from their mistakes.
4. He can not control his anger and his Jealousy for his brother
5. He stopped the violence by punishing Cain and making him live with the guilt
6. I think his life should have been spared to save someone from killing him but his life should be punished and he should be made to live with the regret of killing his brother
New’s report on Caritas
Caritas is a world wide operation set up to help children and families less fortunate than us. Every day, Caritas Australia and their local partners are supporting people in need around the world. They assist the needy to break free of their chains of poverty and their lack of food. They help with stuff like:
– Responding to emergencies such as the current food crisis in East Africa.
– Implementing Disaster Risk Reduction strategies, particularly in the Pacific Islands, where villagers are experiencing rising sea levels.
– Helping farmers with sustainable agricultural practices, such as the Farmer Field School in Nepal.
– Building water catchments in regions like Ethiopia, so communities have access to fresh, clean water and are able to grow crops.
– Providing access to education and workshops in regions of South-East Asia, so vulnerable people can learn new skills.
– Training women in outback areas the skills they need for work and stuff they never learnt because they had no schooling
– Alleviating poverty in Indigenous Australia through projects in rural communities.
They rely on normal people like us to help with their endeavors and work through project compassion and donations and many other fundraising activities. Look how you can help with giving rural and indigenous areas hope and things to work with:
- $2 could provide Indigenous plants to regenerate 10 square metres of deforested community land in Bolivia.
- $10 could supply jerry cans for two families affected by natural disaster in Samoa
- $50 could engage an Indigenous person in 5-day community tourism training in Bolivia
- $100 could provide a bicycle for a field worker working with the disabled in Bangladesh
- $200 could provide training packs for 10 ‘street boys’ to learn organic farming in Papua New Guinea
1. No you can’t live the message of God and be rich because if you are rich then you haven’t given enough money to the poor. Most people that have a lot of money do the wrong thing with it giving the people that do do the right thing with it a bad look. Most of them also sin using the money taking elicit substances.
2. Bill Gates
Bill Gates has made a agreement to give away half of his money away to charity instead of keeping it like many rich people do.
3. Gina Rinehart
Gina Rinehart is the richest woman in Australia but instead of donating like Bill gates she keeps all her money for her business. This is not what jesus would do.
God’s love for us is eternal
Respect that God has for all humanity
Always care for each other
Creation is beautiful
Everything is beautiful that is natural because it was made in God’s eyes
My life is good because:
– I play sport
– I can use all of my lims
– I have lots of friends
– I go out on weekends
– I value the love and care that my parents and Family show to me
– I am faithful to the Church
– I have done all of my sacraments
– I go to church with my family
– I go to a good school
– I play many musical instruments
One day Jesus was preaching to us when just as Jesus was finishing a lawyer stood up and tested Jesus by saying “Teacher” he said to us “What must I achieve to inherit eternal life?” He said to Jesus. Jesus answered with “You shall love your Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind. Plus love your neighbour as yourself.”
Wanting to justify himself the Lawyer asked “Then who is my neighbour?” Jesus answered with “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will repay you for any extra expense you may have.’ Which of these do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of the robbers?” He asked “The one who showed him mercy.” Replied the Lawyer and Jesus said to him “Go and do the same”
This Parable gives a great meaning as it teaches us to love our neighbour as ourselves even if we do not know them or are sworn enemies we should take pity on their downfalls and help. In our daily lives this means we could help out by giving change to the poor, helping others with their needs like helping with work or help cheer them up.
The Parable of the good samaritan teaches us to make good and helpful decisions in our daily lives because we would expect the same if we needed help. In the Parable three people walked past the hurt person. A priest walked past him but did not help. A Levite walked past but did not take pity on him but then a Samaritan walked past him and took pity so helped him with his needs
One day i was on the way to the market to buy myself some fruit after a while of saving up when i saw a poor homeless person begging on the sidewalk. I took pity on him and gave him my money that I was going to spend on fruit.
As soon as Jesus, John and I left the synagogue, we entered the house of Simon and Andrew. Now Simon’s mother-in-law was in bed with a fever, and they told Jesus about her at once. Jesus went and took her by the hand and lifted her up. Then the fever left her, and she began to serve us.
That evening, at sundown, they brought to Jesus all who were sick or possessed with demons. And the whole city was gathered around the door. And jesus cured many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and he would not permit the demons to speak, because they knew him.
My name is James the son of Zebedee. I was born in Bethsaida in the 1st Century. There is no information on what james did before he became a follower of Jesus but he and his brother lived in a sea side fishing village along the shores of the sea of Galilee. This may imply that he could of been a fisherman. In the book of mark it made a reference to “hired servants” this could imply that his family were quite wealthy. James was one of the first Apostles. In the Synoptic gospels it states that James and John were with their father on the shore when Jesus called them to follow him. James was one of the three Apostles chosen to see Jesus’ transfiguration.